You’ve eaten the same way your entire life, and you’re feeling it: digestive problems, sluggishness, sleep problems, eczema, and more.
It’s time change, to enjoy the life that blooms from a healthy diet, but you don’t know where to start. Whether you’re going gluten-free, grain-free, whole food or even “paleo”, there’s so much to learn, it can be daunting.
Michelle Schwartz can guide you in creating easy, sustainable habits for healthy eating and living. In a fun, understandable three-hour interactive class, you’ll learn:
- What makes up our food, how it’s changed and how that manifests in our physical and mental health
- Safe recipes for food allergies and sensitivities
- How to stock your kitchen for your new diet
- A meal planning system to help you succeed without spending all your time cooking
- How to shop and read labels, including “hidden grains”
- Menu ideas and menu planning techniques
- Fresh ideas for meals to enhance your health
- Tips for everyday living (e.g., eating out, reading labels and shopping, etc.
Coming out of this class, you’ll have:
- An understanding of what to eat, what not to eat and why,
- Personalized menus and recipes that fit your tastes and kitchen skills,
- Techniques and patterns for making your new diet a simple and enjoyable part of your everyday life
And enjoy tasty samples!
Can’t make it, but want to receive new recipes, learn about new food research and findings and hear about future events? Sign up for the weekly newsletter.